The EventBeacon Admin System (EBAS) offers event directors a completely self service opportunity to power events with the EventBeacon App for college coaches. As an event partner, you have full accessible to add, edit, and manage all of your event data. Data in the EBAS will flow directly into the app for coaches to see, and can be used to generate a PDF coaches book in less than 90 seconds.
Order of Operations:
Best practice is to add your event data in the following order:
- Upload Event Logo
- Upload Event Divisions
- Upload Teams List
- Upload Team Contacts / Team Coaches
- Import Player Data / Team Rosters
- Upload Fields
- Upload Game Schedule
- Upload Game Video
1) Upload Event Logo
The add your event logo, login to the EventBeacon Admin System.
- From the event listings page, locate the event.
- Click the logo icon.
- Select the logo file from your computer.
- Click open.
- Click "Update Event".
Logo files must be in either PNG or JPEG format.
2) Upload Divisions
Refer to the following help article: Divisions Tab
3) Upload Teams List
Refer to the following help article: Teams Tab
4) Upload Team Contacts / Team Coaches
Refer to the following help article: Coaches Tab
5) Import Player Data / Team Roster
As an event director, you have two options when it comes to roster collection:
- You can utilize the EventBeacon Rostering Tool to collect rosters directly from each team's coach. Roster data will flow directly into EventBeacon for college coaches.
- You can utilize any other software or method for roster collection and download the roster data from that software. You will then need to import a CSV of roster data manually to the EventBeacon Admin System.
Refer to the following help article: Athletes Tab
6) Upload Fields
Refer to the following help article: Fields Tab
7) Upload Game Schedule
Refer to the following help article: Schedule Tab
8) Upload Game Video Files
Refer to the following help article: Uploading Game Videos to EventBeacon On Demand
EventBeacon provides a superior event experience for both coaches and event administrators alike, while empowering student-athletes to take control of their recruiting experience. With access to all relevant student-athlete recruiting information in the app, coaches are able to efficiently and effectively evaluate players on-site. Similarly, event administrators are able to utilize the software to generate a coaches book in seconds, while also being able to make any roster or event changes immediately visible to coaches. The more efficient the coach’s experience, the more exposure for athletes, and the more exposure for athletes, the more successful an event. Available in the app store today!